Worlds 2024 Rhythm Dance: ‘Dance me to the end of RoLi’

Jay42

Between the click of the light
Peacock came back before I could figure out which country to set Opera to. But given that we're now having more sound issues, I might have to figure it out pretty soon.
I've been in Brazil since Wednesday if that helps at all.

I have an intense dislike of livestreaming via the CBC Gem app so I got a giant HDMI cord and plugged my computer into my TV.

Spikefan

Rooting for that middle-aged team
Barbara tapping on that pleather sounded like the peacock sound issue, I thought it was bleeding into ISU feed for a second.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
ISU Feed on my tv isn't that sharp. Oh well. Will fiddle during the replay. If anyone has some suggestions...

ETA and Mark is loud while music is soft.

skatingguy

decently
Victoria MANNI / Carlo ROETHLISBERGER 🇮🇹
Coach: Luca Lanotte
Music: MTV Mash Up

Choreo Rhythm Sequence
Midline Step Sequence W:2 M:2
Sequential Twizzles
W:3 M:4 (W3: M:3 after review)
Pattern Dance Type Step Sequence 1

Rotational Lift 4

The depth of Italian ice dance is building again, and this team is going to have to do something if they're going to stay as Italy #2 going into 2026. The twizzles were a little slow - particularly the 2nd set - and they need to sharpen, and quicken their movements throughout.

63.64 = 3rd Place

Last edited:

beepbeep

Brazilian Eurotrash
I've been in Brazil since Wednesday if that helps at all.

I have an intense dislike of livestreaming via the CBC Gem app so I got a giant HDMI cord and plugged my computer into my TV.
I’ve been in Brazil since… forever. Physically :p

Universal healthcare, worker’s rights, well run elections and non geoblocked ISU YouTube stream.
It has its perks.

Jay42

Between the click of the light
Gem has actually been working really well so far 🤞
Oh I know it works. I just find using it annoying.

My AppleTV box also probably needs replacing but that's not connected to my long standing annoyance with the CBC Gem app.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information