2023 Skate America Mens SP - Malininguena

LilJen

Reaching out with my hand sensitively
I've been out of the loop for a couple years--what does the x in the tech box mean?

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Someone will ask, flip gets no points because they didn't put +COMBO to either of the first two jumps.

That 3T 'attempt' is probably <<

I feel like his skating went from really stunning to just skating through the movements when he came back from his long set of injury problems.

Gonna be a real challenge to not be last place.

beepbeep

Brazilian Eurotrash
I still can’t get over just how tall Gogolev became.
He was tiny when he appeared on the jgp circuit.

LilJen

Reaching out with my hand sensitively
Someone will ask, flip gets no points because they didn't put +COMBO to either of the first two jumps.

That 3T 'attempt' is probably <<

I feel like his skating went from really stunning to just skating through the movements when he came back from his long set of injury problems.
So no combo = zero credit at all? Whew. That IS a rule change. . .

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
Torgashev's step sequence is to die for.

Someone from the arena: is Torgashev skating fast? On the camera it looks as if he was flying above the ice. What is it really?

VGThuy

I get avant-garde and experimental productions for dramatic or thought-provoking effect but who thought this piece of music with that skipping effect would be enjoyable to practice to day-in and day-out? And it’s not like he did anything interesting with it.

I feel sorry for Andrew and thinks he could have been somewhat cleaner with something that wouldn’t give him trigger headaches.

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
If he picked this music to play well in Montreal, it’s not looking good. Once a head case…

skatingguy

decently
Torgashev, Andrew, United States ofAmerica
Coach: R. Arutyunyan, V. Arutyunyan, N.Kanaeva
Music: l'enfer by Stromae

3T - two-foot landing
3F+COMBO - stumbled out
Ch Camel Spin 3
3A
Fly Camel Spin 4
Step Sequence 4
Ch Combo Spin 4

Torgashev doing Torgashev things. Lost the program right from the first mistake.

68.71 = 1st Place

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information