2024 US Nats Sr Pairs SP Howe Many Splats Chan We Get

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
Alexa said she's not even practicing jumps right now she's not wanting to compete lol

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Chan/Howe - decent 3tw, SBS 3t - clean!!!!! Hand down on the throw but that's better than falling. Good on the lift if a bit slow. Great spins to end! This better lead!!!!

thvu

Usova's Apprentice
The throw 3 loop looked so rushed, and the lift was SLOOOWWWW. Though, given the injury and lack of training, that looked good. Chan & Howe are easily the best US Pair team right now. I really hope they can stay injury free and start building more and more momentum going into the next Olympics.

genevieve

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger (she/her)
Staff member
That may be my favorite non-cheesy Elvis program. Good music choses and great edit.

The downside is that the huge collar doesn't make sense.

PRlady

Cowardly admin
Staff member
Certainly the best performance quality even with the silly concept. Lift was basic but I think they’ll be in first as the best bet at Worlds.

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
Whew. More secure than I expected. And I think the throw was on his shoulder as it was an uneven more out rather than a straight up, even throw. Maybe try a different jump where he doesn’t need even push in both arms?

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Yes!!!!! I'm so glad they have the lead. I'd have given them a 66+ but I'll settle for 65.86 - just hope they can make it through the FS.

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
I just re-watched Isabelle and Ryan, clean on everything and no doubles on anything. Yeah their last side-by-side spin was a bit out of sync but this team should be well over 65 points.
💅🏼⛸️😛

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information