2024 US Nats Pairs FS - Chaos in Columbus

Yazmeen

All we are saying, is give peace a chance
So, I have one question as a doctor: why did BI/Lilly decide to replace the original Jardiance actress with a new one?

Perhaps because the original actress was too busy pushing herself for a role on Broadway vs promoting the drug? Hey, seriously, she was promoting herself for everything she could get.

Inquiring medical minds want to know…

(Back to our regularly televised Kiss n Cry interviews).

PRlady

Cowardly admin
Staff member
It’s a good thing Josephine Lee is too young to go out and get drunk with Efimova.

Dance doesn’t bother me because those champions are clearly our best team with a sick day. McBeath had lousy luck. Amber Ambered but beat her rival fair and square.

But this is a total travesty.

Jammers

What kind of a competition was this, I mean you could put Isabelle and Ryan on this podium and I would be fine

I can’t remember I’ve seen a pairs nationals competition with this many falls and errors.
This is what happens when you have only one team that competed remaining from just two years ago at Nationals.

Spikefan

Rooting for that middle-aged team
Eh. ChanHowe deserve a spot. The rest? Not so much yet. But next season EfiMit will be eligible to compete internationally and the international judges will certainly send a clear message about who is better. And it won't be KamOSh.
Valid point, ok we can have the one spot.

Matryeshka

Euler? Euler? Anyone?
Well now 3 for 3 in terms of bad or flawed skates winning National titles. :eek:
I mean, it's Nationals. That happens more often than it doesn't. And this is the only discipline that I have real issues with. K/O should have been below P/F.

I was OK with ChoBates winning overall, I just think they should have been 3rd in the FD.

And honestly, pairs wasn't as terrible as I thought it would be. We've watched some of these pairs where they were waaaay more wobbly. This event was messy, but it wasn't scary.

Sally1214

Okay, so we just have the men's final to watch and we all know who is going to win that title. But, I really DO want to see Jason's (possibly) last US Nats performance and my son (from Ontario ... I'm in Nova Scotia) is very likely to make his weekly call to us during that time period. Would I be a TERRIBLE parent if I just turned my phone off so he'd leave a voicemail and then I'd call him back in an hour? Oh ... my consience .... :confused:

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Don’t worry we won’t have three spots next year. Between the Italians, Germans, Canadians and Japanese (if they’re skating) we will be lucky to be 9th.
Lmao. If ChanHowe are healthy... 2 Italians, 2 Canadians, MiuKih and maybe 1 German team beat them. They'll probably be good for 7th at the worst, maybe higher. But we certainly won't have another team in the Top 10 with the 2 Germans, the Georgians, Hungarians, PengWang and GoluGM there as well. We're definitely dropping a pairs spot for Boston. And I'll be delighted when those two teams representing thr US are the two SCoB teams of ChanHowe and EfiMit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information