2024 US Nats Womens FS - AmberLactin in Action!

genevieve

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger (she/her)
Staff member
Wedgie Data

Starting Order

1 Alex Evans, SC of New York 18 47.90
2 Lindsay Wang, Los Angeles FSC 17 49.42
3 Wren Warne-Jacobsen, Go4Gold Shakopee Skating Academy 16 50.07
4 Brooke Gewalt, Wagon Wheel FSC 15 54.56
5 Michelle Lee, Broadmoor SC 14 55.23
6 Katie Shen, Glacier Falls FSC 13 56.87
7 Sonja Hilmer, Centennial SC 12 57.16
8 Elyce Lin-Gracey, Pasadena FSC 11 58.25
9 Mia Kalin, St. Moritz ISC 10 59.71
10 Starr Andrews, Los Angeles FSC 9 60.35
11 Soho Lee, Glacier Falls FSC 8 61.92
12 Audrey Shin, SC of New York 7 62.79
13 Sarah Everhardt, Washington FSC 6 63.21
14 Josephine Lee, All Year FSC 5 65.28
15 Lindsay Thorngren, SC of New York 4 65.33
16 Clare Seo, Broadmoor SC 3 67.41
17 Amber Glenn, Dallas FSC 2 74.98
18 Isabeau Levito, SC Of Southern New Jersey 1 75.38

peibeck

Simply looking
So if boring old AmLactin lotion can get all this attention, KY and Trojan REALLY need to co-sponsor Nats next year. Madi and Evan can even promote Trojan's "Fire and Ice" line. Recycle those costumes from last year, kids!

We need to start a write-in campaign! :mitchell:

Last edited:

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
So if boring old AmLactin lotion can get all this attention, KY and Trojan REALLY need to co-sponsor Nats next year. Madi and Evan can even promote Trojan's "Fire and Ice" line.

only if we can have giant bottles and wrappers in the kiss and cry once the wee children are done skating

Rukia

I have no problem with this. Although promoting sexual education is also important, no? 🤷‍♂️
lol well if it were my kids they know all about it so it's fine but idk the parents who troll this board to yell at me because i said their daughter's dress had a lot of whickety whack for les mis may disagree

peibeck

Simply looking
lol well if it were my kids they know all about it so it's fine but idk the parents who troll this board to yell at me because i said their daughter's dress had a lot of whickety whack for les mis may disagree

Parents who let their children skate to a musical where a kid gets killed by the government probably shouldn't throw stones. Especially rhinestones.

I may have had a lot of caffeine today.

Allen

Glad to be back!
Just don't ever say they are wearing whickety whack on the street corner, especially if the mother designed said whickety whack...I found out about that one!

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
alert! The Peacock schedule/icon indicates that this will begin at 8pm EST, rather than the originally-scheduled 7:45pm EST. I’ll still watch Peacock at 7:45pm but won’t be surprised if we miss a couple of skaters (Alex Evans, Lindsay Wang, for ex).
The NBC coverage begins at 8pm EST, so it won’t help us to view on NBC, instead of Peacock.

genevieve

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger (she/her)
Staff member
alert! The Peacock schedule/icon indicates that this will begin at 8pm EST, rather than the originally-scheduled 7:45pm EST. I’ll still watch Peacock at 7:45pm but won’t be surprised if we miss a couple of skaters (Alex Evans, Lindsay Wang, for ex).
The NBC coverage begins at 8pm EST, so it won’t help us to view on NBC, instead of Peacock.
There are 2 streams on Peacock. The World feed still starts at 7:45

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
I could be wrong (wouldn't be the first time) but I'd assume NBC will also recap some of the women's SP, and maybe toss in Ilia too, before going to live skating.
All the more reason why I’m not bothering with NBC. I’ll watch whichever version of Peacock shows all skaters. I’m now in the “World Feed,” due to begin at 7:45pm EST. (Thanks, @genevieve )

By the way, Peacock’s replay of the sr women’s SPs begins in the middle of the first skater’s routine…so we can only see what we saw in the live stream. I hope that the producer presses the right button on time tonight!

Jammers

Well at least i can watch the ladies final live now because of Peacock since here on the west coast we always get hosed with the women's final being tape delayed on NBC. With the Icenetwork they couldn't show the final groups so there was no choice but to stay up late and watch it on tape delay.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Well at least i can watch the ladies final live now because of Peacock since here on the west coast we always get hosed with the women's final being tape delayed on NBC. With the Icenetwork they couldn't show the final groups so there was no choice but to stay up late and watch it on tape delay.
Yeah, since my mom has chosen to be too technologically challenged to bother with watching on Peacock (which I set up access to my acct on her TV!) I told her she can watch on NBC's tape delay tonight but I'm watching it live, lol.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
I had time to eat and take a shower and this still isn't on lol I need more skating
You know, I really wish CAS could delay their decision a week. We're going to have plenty of skating through next weekend to keep us occupied. We'll need this news on Feb 5th to feed our addiction, lol.

Rukia

You know, I really wish CAS could delay their decision a week. We're going to have plenty of skating through next weekend to keep us occupied. We'll need this news on Feb 5th to feed our addiction, lol.
they've always had a terrible sense of timing

once_upon

Better off than 2020
So if boring old AmLactin lotion can get all this attention, KY and Trojan REALLY need to co-sponsor Nats next year. Madi and Evan can even promote Trojan's "Fire and Ice" line. Recycle those costumes from last year, kids!

I mean they will be MARRIED and all by then. What better sponsors to promote healthy sexual relationships for married couples.

YourBorneo

Now is the Winter of our missed content
Amberlactin (verb, 2024): a deep alteration or suspension of reality; an altered state typically associated with figure skating scoring systems whereby overall results are not aligned with consensus ranking of skaters’ individual elements and/or program components

Example: Based on who was leading after the short program despite the errors on her elements, it was clear the US Nats judges were amberlactin funny once again this year.

See also: Chanflation

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
I’m resigned to the AAwfuls for group 1. Tara wasn’t too unbearable during the short, so I’ll prolly switch to broadcast for group 2.

BlueRidge

AYS's snark-sponge
I suppose I should have a strong cup of tea if I really think I'm going to watch this. 🫖 or :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information