2024 US Nats Womens FS - AmberLactin in Action!

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
Mini bio on Brooke Gewalt since she is not listed in program
Brooke Gewalt
Wagon Wheel FSC
Age 19
Coaches: Lars Jensen, Rohene Ward, Amber Gil

I was wondering who was the older gentleman coach with Brooke. Must be Lars Jensen.

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
Okay, I actually enjoyed watching Amber's free skate on NBC last night. I know I had to listen to Tara and Johnny, but at least they weren't going on and on and on like Chatty Cathy.

So I found Amber's LP on YouTube and watched it again. And then I discovered it was from Peacock. I wanted to reach through my laptop and tell Ashley to shut up! Ashley ruined my pleasure of watching it again. Everything from making weird comments that didn't make any sense to me because she was talking 90 to nothing. She definitely should consider another profession like being an auctioneer.

Then there was the Kiss & Cry and she still didn't shut up even when they were showing the scores! :shuffle: :scream:

Lizziebeth

Okay, I actually enjoyed watching Amber's free skate on NBC last night. I know I had to listen to Tara and Johnny, but at least they weren't going on and on and on like Chatty Cathy.

So I found Amber's LP on YouTube and watched it again. And then I discovered it was from Peacock. I wanted to reach through my laptop and tell Ashley to shut up! Ashley ruined my pleasure of watching it again. Everything from making weird comments that didn't make any sense to me because she was talking 90 to nothing. She definitely should consider another profession like being an auctioneer.

Then there was the Kiss & Cry and she still didn't shut up even when they were showing the scores! :shuffle: :scream:
auctioneer lol

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
But is Shepherd Clark there??
Shepherd withdrew mid-program, music blasting to the 1812 Overture and all, during the 2000 Nationals short in Cleveland. He wasn't part of that later Dallas mess ;)

Oh wait, I take it back. He withdrew again in 2003!

I remember either Savoie's laces or his boot hook came undone toward the end of his Ragtime program, the referee blew the whistle, and then he came back to finish the last few seconds of his program which had also been a mess to that point. The whole broadcast was a mess.

maureenfarone

Shepherd withdrew mid-program, music blasting to the 1812 Overture and all, during the 2000 Nationals short in Cleveland. He wasn't part of that later Dallas mess ;)

Oh wait, I take it back. He withdrew again in 2003!

I remember either Savoie's laces or his boot hook came undone toward the end of his Ragtime program, the referee blew the whistle, and then he came back to finish the last few seconds of his program which had also been a mess to that point. The whole broadcast was a mess.
I think Matt's boot hook came undone. The referee had to blow the whistle several times because Matt didn't hear it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information