Warm-Up Group 1
1​
Алиса АБДУЛИНА / Максим НУРАЛИЕВ
СПб ГБУ СШОР, г.Санкт-Петербург / СПб ГБУ СШОР, г.Санкт-Петербург
2​
София АЛЕКСОВА / Илья ВЛАДИМИРОВ
СПб ГБУ СШОР, г.Санкт-Петербург / СПб ГБУ СШОР, г.Санкт-Петербург

Tinami Amori

There is also beginners' groups in Pairs and Dance who are not yet "Masters of Sport" and they are very low level.

Tinami Amori

Today's/Tonight's (depending on where you are) coverage of 2nd day St. Pete's competition. Sept 25th. Local time. 10 am.

hanca

Values her privacy
Does anyone have a link to Osipova/Bushlanov? It is their first competition together and I really wanted to see how they look together. I have been Osipova’s fan since she skated with Galliamov and since then she was so unlucky with her partners.

oleada

It’s too bad that Vislobokova/Brukanov had a bad skate at JGP Russia because it looks like they did a lot better here. And they are overall much stronger than Schlegova/Kalashnikov.

Mishina/Galliamov :cheer:

Tinami Amori

Does anyone have a link to Osipova/Bushlanov? It is their first competition together and I really wanted to see how they look together. I have been Osipova’s fan since she skated with Galliamov and since then she was so unlucky with her partners.
2 recordings of the same (when she came out, i was looking at a small screen, and for a second thought "Stolbova", but not for long).

hanca

Values her privacy
Wow, not bad at all for their first competition. There are plenty of things they need to work on, but for their first competition, considering how short time they have been together, well done!!!

And this girl Bidar let go and then settled for Abrazhevich and then for Zhuk! That was a mistake!
For comparison, Bidar has been skating with Zhuk roughly the same length of time as Osipova/Bushlanov.

J

Jeschke

Sviridenko competing too :love:
Such great skills, and well, no nerves :gallopin1

Tinami Amori

And this girl Bidar let go and then settled for Abrazhevich and then for Zhuk! That was a mistake!
For comparison, Bidar has been skating with Zhuk roughly the same length of time as Osipova/Bushlanov.
I have not followed Bidar's path lately or know much about Zhuk. I'll be honest. She looks large for him. Men in pairs are up for grabs. He had options. Perhaps Zhuk's family provides some financial incentive for him in this partnership.... or there is some other reasons why they picked each other that we don't know about.

hanca

Values her privacy
IIRC, Russian Fed didn’t release Osipova to skate for Czech Republic back then
If I recall, they didn’t say they would never release her. Bidar was saying in interviews that he wanted someone who could compete with him immediately rather than wait and she wasn’t released immediately, but many skaters wait for a period of time before their partner is released.

oleada

Not the best skate for Mishina/Galliamov as per the protocol but interesting that they went for the side by side 3Lz (it was called UR, though). I’m surprised they’d replace their 3T, which is so consistent, instead of the 3S which is the first thing to go whenever they’re nervous/off. Granted, their 3S+eu+3S is very valuable when they land it.

Ka3sha

Senior Ladies SP is on

Entries/Results page doesn’t work on my phone , so can’t check&post scores for now

hanca

Values her privacy
Not the best skate for Mishina/Galliamov as per the protocol but interesting that they went for the side by side 3Lz (it was called UR, though). I’m surprised they’d replace their 3T, which is so consistent, instead of the 3S which is the first thing to go whenever they’re nervous/off. Granted, their 3S+eu+3S is very valuable when they land it.
I think they have been pushed by Pavliuschenko/Khodykin to upgrade their technical side. The top four places in Russian pair rankings are currently out of their reach for this season (if someone doesn’t retire or miss the season due to injury), so they are fighting with Pavliuschenko/Khodykin for Russian number 5 pair position. The biggest advantage P/K have over them is that they have been on senior level longer and had more time to build up some senior reputation, which clearly Mishina/Galliamov can’t do nothing about, but another advantage P/K has is higher base value because they go for the harder jumps. That’s the one thing M/G may have felt they can do something about.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Leonova skating her entire LP to Postmodern Jukebox’s Seven Nation Army brings absolute death to my soul. :scream:

3T3T
2A
1Lz, poor entrance
2A splat
3F< splat
2F stepout
3S

She doesn’t go to the K&C. :shuffle:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Talalaykina
Greatest Showman

2A
3Lo
3F2T2Lo
3S< fall
3Lz3T< fallout
2A2T
3Lz
Finishes after music.

She needs to swap programs with Perkova, please.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Nugu
Nutcracker

2Lz
3F<1Eu3S
2A
1Lz
2A3T good!
3Lo<
3S2T
gorgeous combination spin

Too bad about the lutzes. Based on lack of GOE on the other jumps, I fear <<<<<<.

Last edited:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Gubanova

Cool dress: White dress with grey cardigan top.

3Lz great
2A3T solid
3Lo<

Oh hell yes, old Butyrskaya music, 17 Moments in Spring :swoon:

3S
3F2T ok
3F2T definitely wanted triple
2A

Well that was gorgeous! Too bad she couldn’t get the 3F3T off, but the jumps looked fairly solid.

She’s with Rukavicin now?

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Guliakova
Swan Lake

2A
3F3T
3Lz
3Lo

It’s refreshing to see some big, rotated jumps.

Footwork = fridge break

2Lo2T, bizarre entrance
2A1EU2S
2F

As soon as I compliment her jumps, she doubles out of everything. :lol:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Tuktamysheva
Caravan

3A2T
3A
3Lz+2A, whyyy
3F
2A3T< fall
3Lz
3Lo

The 3A is sooooo easy. :eek: I hate the lutz+axel sequence. More energy than Nepela.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Sima
Summer of 42

Stunning dress

3F3T
2A, this has definitely improved
3Lz great
2A
3S3T<
3F2T2T huge flip!
2Lo ugh. So tentative
Drama ending! I approve.

Crowd loves her. I like the program but the footwork to the quietest part of the music doesn’t work for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information