2024 US Nats Free Dance - Prevagen: The Story of a KnC Tragedy

shan

I would like to think that lack of ice dance knowledge will keep the chatter down in terms of commentary, but I fear it could be the opposite.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Off-topic to the FD, but Ashley and Adam are talking about how they've been in the rink and haven't been able to see Columbus at all. Before I moved to sunnier skies and the beach, there used to be a yearly summer show in Nationwide Arena and Doug Mattis (RIP) used to give me inside access to backstage, the practice sessions, and introducing me to each and every skater and their families. I remember during one of the early practices, Adam had known I was a massive Arrested Development fan and he came over to the boards and talked to me about it for a while :lol: Ashley was also there at least one year.

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
Why is there no more compulsory dance? Did they rename it or just got rid of it completely?

Allen

Glad to be back!
I heard To Build a Home and started cackling because I know most of you all hate it lol

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Our first wannabe-PapCiz sighting of the afternoon!

Theatregirl1122

Needs a nap
Unlike ladies where I was just happy to be there, I am invested in this. I don't care if @Theatregirl1122 thinks I'm completely delusional, I know Z/K can podium. I know it, and yes, I will sacrifice Anthony's twizzles to make that happen. :EVILLE:

I keep trying to tell you they medaled last year.

But Ashley promised we'd see a lot of movement in the 2-4 spots!

I mean, I'm sure almost all of the skaters WILL MOVE. Not, like, placements. Just on the ice.

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
Why is there no more compulsory dance? Did they rename it or just got rid of it completely?
they decided no one liked to watch it plus it takes a lot of ice time so they scrapped it

victorskid

Happily ignoring ultracrepidarians (& trolls)!
They did away with the compulsory dance(s) quite a few years ago. In the current rhythm dance they attempt to incorporate some compulsory dance element(s).

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Unlike ladies where I was just happy to be there, I am invested in this. I don't care if @Theatregirl1122 thinks I'm completely delusional, I know Z/K can podium. I know it, and yes, I will sacrifice Anthony's twizzles to make that happen. :EVILLE:
Living dangerously today, I see. We won't soon forget this treachery!

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Also, Adam and Ashley trying to make us think they know anything about ice dance elements or scoring reminds me of Johnny Weir on hot mic at 2010 Worlds telling producers 'but we don't know shit about ice dance!' after they told him and Tara they were staying on for that segment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information