Euros 2024 Free Dance: “We Want More Rocky Horror Score”

Carolla5501

The first part of that combination lift was a bit shakier than you'd like to see, given the position involved.
I realize that that is literally a swan position but it’s too literal for me. I just thought it was ugly but I’m glad he didn’t drop her that would’ve really made it really ugly

Sadly, I find that I’m blaming the sins of the parent on the daughter and I’m unable to actually root for this couple to do well

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
Georgians - Smolkin looks like a real prince! 💕 I’m hoping that they’re having a great marriage.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
This program will no doubt be torn apart for non-technical reasons, but I think it’s quite good. She’s not the best skater ever, but I find him very very good and their elements are done with power and conviction.

And if you say their scores are criminal, explain ;)

skatingguy

decently
Diana Davis/Gleb Smolkin 🇬🇪
Coach: Elena Novak, Alexei Kiliakov
Music: Black Swan

OFTW3+OFTM3 (Davis: 2 after review)
Stationary Lift 4 + Rotational Lift 4
SyTwW4+SyTwM3
MiStW2+MiStM3
Choreo Slide Movement
Dance Spin 4
Choreo Character Step Sequence
Curve Lift 4

Choreo Spin Movement

Nice to see someone found a use for Zagitova's tutu. Overall, a lack of ice coverage in places, but much improved from a couple years ago. He, in particular, was very good, and was really performing more than I remember previously.

113.13 = 1st Place
189.46 = 1st Place

Last edited:

Matryeshka

Euler? Euler? Anyone?
I realize that that is literally a swan position but it’s too literal for me. I just thought it was ugly but I’m glad he didn’t drop her that would’ve really made it really ugly

Sadly, I find that I’m blaming the sins of the parent on the daughter and I’m unable to actually root for this couple to do well
I'll go one snarkier than that. If it wasn't for the parent, we wouldn't be talking about this team at all.

thvu

Usova's Apprentice
This program is so terrible. They're a very average dance team, but they're way better than this program. It's just awful. Do the Novak & Kiliakov teams just accept that their camp doesn't know how to package teams in silence? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information