Euros 2024 Free Dance: “We Want More Rocky Horror Score”

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
This program will no doubt be torn apart for non-technical reasons, but I think it’s quite good. She’s not the best skater ever, but I find him very very good and their elements are done with power and conviction.

And if you say their scores are criminal, explain ;)
I do not think the choreography is great though. It's very doing things that look difficult because they are difficult. And I don't think they have the most stable edges, particularly her. She sits on them rather than bending into them.

Citlali

Diana's costume and overall presentation is just ugly for Swan Lake, Gleb looks like he belongs in another program (he is also the better skater of the two, so the eyes go to him by default)

skatingguy

decently
Loicia Demougeot/Theo le Mercier 🇫🇷
Coach: Karine Arribert-Narce, Mahil Chantelauze
Music: Clair de Lune by C. Debussy, Waves

thvu

Usova's Apprentice
This program will no doubt be torn apart for non-technical reasons, but I think it’s quite good. She’s not the best skater ever, but I find him very very good and their elements are done with power and conviction.

And if you say their scores are criminal, explain ;)
I think it's terrible because it's not cohesive to me. The music transition during the choreo steps is just confusing af, and I don't understand how everything is supposed to fit together. It's like an Igor program, but somehow more generic. It's elements first, paired with some arm flaps and feathers to make it swan lake.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
I do not think the choreography is great though. It's very doing things that look difficult because they are difficult. And I don't think they have the most stable edges, particularly her. She sits on them rather than bending into them.
She for sure doesn’t have the best skating skills- I agree and mentioned that in my post. I don’t think the choreography is all that bad. Yes, there are highlight moves that don’t particularly match the phrasing of Swan Lake, but I also felt that about the Czechs. Powering through much of it without much nuance, which has always been their strength.

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
She for sure doesn’t have the best skating skills- I agree and mentioned that in my post. I don’t think the choreography is all that bad. Yes, there are highlight moves that don’t particularly match the phrasing of Swan Lake, but I also felt that about the Czechs. Powering through much of it without much nuance, which has always been their strength.
lol well tbf I have my complaints about the Czechs as well. I'm not going to hate d/s because of who they are, but I think they are very midrange skaters who get a lot of attention that sometimes makes me shake my head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information