JGP Istanbul - Men SP & FS

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Sorry I missed it. Sounds like the best medal ceremony since Nathan used to battle the carpet. :lol:

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Oh good, thanks! I keep forgetting that YouTube stuff doesn't get ditched the way Peacock stuff too often does. :)

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
Seo was really good today! I think he's just booked his ticket to the JGPF - so has Rio, though, which is nice.
We'll have to wait and see on Seo and his JGPF chances. 22 total points is quite beatable, even a bronze and silver would do it, but he does have the best way to have 22 points and would win the first tiebreak at that point total. Nakata, OTOH, has mathematically clinched.

Sylvia

TBD
(Sorry for the OT)
Perhaps. An 80 in a local or minor competitions can`t be compared an international score. USFS is one of the biggest federations. It should be expecting more. (I come from the classical music world. At 17 and you`re stumbling through your Beethoven sonata no named Conservatory will take you.)
@SkateFanBerlin Jacob has the highest SP score (77.69) after the first 3 JGP comps (despite his 3Aq). With Kovar not performing up to his capabilities in Istanbul, Sanchez definitely should get a 2nd JGP - he’s currently a placeholder for #6 Gdansk.
For @SkateFanBerlin :D: https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/threads/u-s-men-2023-24-news-updates.110812/page-3#post-6467188

Sylvia

TBD
OT = Off Topic (since Jacob did not compete in Istanbul).

To answer your question, Jacob attempted AND landed 3A in competition for the first time in March 2023 at Coupe du Luxembourg (won the gold). He has since landed his 3A in summer competitions pretty consistently (in both programs at the U.S. Junior Team Cup/JGP selection competition in July) and 2 out of 3 attempts in this past weekend's competition in NYC - click on my link to go to my post with details in the U.S. Men's news thread in GSD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information