Russian Cup, 4th stage (Nov, 8-12, Kazan)

Hanna

Skating junkie
V. Morozov is going for a metal band look lately. :lol:

Fabulous ending pose! :kickass:

Well, that should be 3rd but probably won't.

S

SmallFairy

I want to like them, but it just doesn't work. The program is good, but they are meh...:(
Vlad's hair must go!

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Well, the twist is better, and the lift is difficult. All 3 girls did excellent with the throws, so it came down to his mistake.

Amy L

Now I'm glaring at the Russia One yt channel like they're election updates. Gimme the vids dammit!

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Why can there be only 3 teams?????? Why?????

I'm all ready wuzrobbing for Euros, Worlds and the Olympics

Sylvia

TBD
SP protocols: https://fsrussia.ru/results/2021/4etap/aeM_K_Scores.pdf

Result Details​

Pl.NameNationTSS
=
TES
+
PCS
+
SSTRPECOINDeduction
-
StN.
1​
Anastasia MISHINA / Aleksandr GALLIAMOV
St. Petersburg, SPb SSHOR / -
SPB​
79.66​
42.50​
37.16​
9.20​
9.05​
9.35​
9.45​
9.40​
0.00​
# 7​
2​
Aleksandra BOIKOVA / Dmitrii KOZLOVSKII
St. Petersburg, SK FC Tamara Moskvina / -
SPB​
79.61​
42.29​
37.32​
9.35​
9.10​
9.30​
9.50​
9.40​
0.00​
#8​
3​
Evgenia TARASOVA / Vladimir MOROZOV
Moscow-Republic of Tatarstan, Vorobyovy Gory school / -
M / T​
78.72​
41.12​
37.60​
9.50​
9.25​
9.35​
9.50​
9.40​
0.00​
#9​
4​
Yasmina KADYROVA / Ivan BALCHENKO
Perm Territory, SSHOR "Start" / -
PfP​
71.95​
40.11​
31.84​
7.95​
7.75​
8.05​
8.00​
8.05​
0.00​
#5​
5​
Karina AKOPOVA / Nikita RAKHMANIN
Krasnodar Territory, PSC for FC / -
KRD​
68.01​
37.13​
30.88​
7.70​
7.50​
7.75​
7.85​
7.80​
0.00​
#4​
6​
Alina PEPELEVA / Roman Pleshkov
Moscow, Vorobyovy Gory school / -
Moe​
66.50​
36.26​
31.24​
7.95​
7.65​
7.75​
7.85​
7.85​
1.00​
# 6​
7​
Alina SOLOVYOVA / Elisey IVANOV
SPB​
64.09​
35.05​
30.04​
7.65​
7.45​
7.30​
7.60​
7.55​
1.00​
# 2​
8​
Victoria VASILIEVA / Nikita VOLODIN
SPB​
60.57​
32.45​
29.12​
7.35​
7.10​
7.20​
7.40​
7.35​
1.00​
#1​
9​
Maria ALKHOVA / Sergey BEZBORODKO
Moscow, Vorobyovy Gory school / -
Moe​
59.32​
31.44​
27.88​
7.05​
6.85​
6.85​
7.10​
7.00​
0.00​
# 3​

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
Probably true, but you know no one but the live audience saw the first two teams so you're just guessing right?
Even with the funky stream I saw the main elements & slo-mo replays. M/G performed with more conviction...greater self-assurance. Happy surprise #1 pair at this stage!

B/K also mostly clean but a little tentative. She seemed very emotional at end.

Stream was clear for T/M but, as we saw, they (he) faltered in landing the sbs jump. Great speed, basics...Lordie, he has to chop that long greasy hair!!!

1-2-3 so close. Tomorrow should be exciting.

Last edited:

Amy L

sk8nlizard

Thanks! I can see why M/G were slightly ahead, they have VERY dynamic Elements and the music really suits them. B/K are a beautiful pair but I thought their twist was not as well done as M/G. Also, are B/K a couple off the ice? I never noticed it last year, but they seemed very together today (it could also have been the heightened emotions with the passing of TM’s husband as well). Either way, the top 3 pairs were wonderful, tomorrow will be a treat!

Last edited:

Ka3sha

Boikova/Kozlovskii comments:
“Today is irrelevant, the whole sport has faded into the background, - said Kozlovskii. - We worked with Igor Borisovich, we appreciated him, he came to the rink until the last. Therefore, for us it is also a heavy and difficult loss. Today we sincerely wanted to show worthy skating in memory of Igor Borisovich. "

"The music and the story allows it, we don't have a fun program. The only joy this day was that the program was just like that. [The placemnt] doesn't matter. It's an introductory competition into the season."

Kozlovskii noted that on this day his partner and he, who train under the guidance of Moskvin's wife Tamara Moskvina, could not let their mentor down. "She travels everywhere with her athletes, does her job. We could not let her down, she was under such pressure. Igor Borisovich was much closer to her than to us, and nevertheless she gives us a piece of herself, this is very valuable for us," - concluded the skater.

On her Instagram Boikova also called Igor Moskvin 'a father of my double axel' today :)

Cherub721

YEAH!
Good judging. M&G have a fabulous program that suits them to a T. B&K were lovely, but still occasionally have line and form breaks that don't suit this program. T&M really are still the class of the field when it comes to actual skating. Just unfortunate they missed a good opportunity once again.

Immortelle

Rejected by Krasnopolski
Loved both the Moskvina teams. M/G slightly better only because B/K weren’t quite as smooth as usual. But Igor would have been very proud :)
Haven’t watched T/M yet.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
Russian pairs are the best in the world, from top to bottom. Great competition. Too bad Vladimir missed the sbs jump, but this is their first competition after a long lay off. LP could be difficult for them, since they have not performed it in a competition. I am keeping my expectations low due to his illness but they still are the best pair. Hopefully they will get better and more consistent with their jumps.

The top 2 were great, separated by 0.05. M&G were clearly the best today. I got so much trouble with the transmission during B&K’s skate that it was practically impossible to tell what they were doing.

T&M still have a chance to prove they are one of the best in the world.

hanca

Values her privacy
Mishina/Galyamov are rightfully first (not to mention their music choice is terrific ... :) )
I like the program and their skating definitely improved during the off season. They skate bigger and lighter (the skating between the elements). But I don’t understand what the Esmeralda has in common with the frequent O face Mishina makes during the program. Was Esmeralda frequently surprised during her lifetime? Or maybe she had too much bottox and that’s why she couldn’t make any other face than the surprised one? Surely there are other ways to interrpret a program than making thirty surprised faces with mouth into big O during the program? I really like this program, but I feel I would enjoy it more with Mishina having her face covered rather than making those weird faces.

B/K could do with a stronger program. This SP may be what they like, but it doesn’t broadcast their strengths.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information