Russian Cup, 4th stage (Nov, 8-12, Kazan)

J

Jeschke

I feared Soloviova would not be able to skate today after that horror fall yesterday :(
Such a shame. They were really decent.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Very nice from Vaslieva/Volodin. The throws are so high she's struggling with some of the landings. That's always such a trade off in pairs, but overall, nicely done.

Hanna

Skating junkie
V/V Micmacs program, wheeeeeee :cheer:

Although to be honest, there was not much interpretation and some of the positions were so ugly. :yikes: But, she's new to pairs, I'll give her time. :) Jump-wise very nice effort. And good to see them happy after the skate!

J

Jeschke

Random note: score for V/V is almost 10pts higher than Mukhametzianova/Mironov. Due to luck with early event, the latter still have a chance for nationals (though I fear, I fear).
If they fail, would they be out of junior nationals then too? 🆘

Hanna

Skating junkie
3t1eu2s.
Meh.
:p
Meh you. :p Still clean and could be upgraded to 3s and change the 3s to something else. And don't forget the 3f in the short. And I also meant the throws and twist, which are new to her.

Love some of the classic shapes of P/P. But she is hopeless.

That mid-program lift before the pairs spin is :swoon: :swoon: And actually the spin also

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

Some elements of P/P are pure class, the others :yikes:
But well, that should be enough for them to not be dependent on fed's mercy.

Hanna

Skating junkie
Whoever these 2 are, some very nice transitions in the program! :love: And the running part cute! Quite likeable overall! :)

hanca

Values her privacy
Random note: score for V/V is almost 10pts higher than Mukhametzianova/Mironov. Due to luck with early event, the latter still have a chance for nationals (though I fear, I fear).
If they fail, would they be out of junior nationals then too? 🆘
I don’t see M/M have a huge chance to qualify for the nationals. Tarasova/Morozov will need second event, and so will Mishina/Galliamov and Boikova/Kozlovski. So even if there were not the other pairs who need second event, first three places at the last Russian cup event will be already taken and M/M would be fourth at best. However, pairs like Vasilieva/Volodin, Solovieva/Ivanov etc will very likely want their second event and that may be pushin M/M further down. The problem is also that they choose to do senior events, so if they don’t qualify to senior nationals, they shouldn’t get place at junior nationals either (unless they get pass for which there is no reason), so they may lose their spot at the junior team!

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Fedor has got a promising team. They have some really good qualities. He's beginning to acquire quite a few promising teams with his juniors and this team. Good for them.

J

Jeschke

Wow. Great achievement for A/R. They are literally teid now with P/P but beat them with better overall score for nationals. Big step for them!

Hanna

Skating junkie
Wow at her scary make-up! :lol: But the tights, ughh. Also posture a little questionable, although it suits the program.

Aww it's really not going well. :(

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I love this program, from his angel wings, her evil demon eyemakeup, and cackling. I wish she'd converted him rather than him saving her. Also wish they skated it better. They were better at the last event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information