Worlds 2024 Pairs SP: ‘Poutine on the Twist’

Andora

Skating season ends as baseball season begins
I'm sorry Conti & Macii - I'm sure this is good but it feels very heavy and also-ran... (Also, that split lift needs to go)

age is just a number, but elders must be respected! :respec: :respec: :respec:
YES!
But I tell you what, Deanna is an incredible motivator for this 40-year-old to get back on the bike instead of complaining about aches and pains. :lol:

skatingguy

decently
Sara CONTI / Niccolo MACII 🇮🇹
Coach: Barbara Luoni
Music: Oblivion Una Sombra Mas by Mina

Triple Twist 4 (3 after review)
Throw 3Lo
3S
Hand/Hip Lift 4
Forward Inside Death Spiral
4 (3 after review)
Step Sequence 4

Change Foot Combo Spin 4

Another wonderful skate - what a final flight.

Q 72.88 = 3rd Place

Last edited:

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Conti/Macii - that was not a good 3tw... But solid throw 3lo! SBS 3S - clean! Awwww, the smiles on their faces during the step sequence - they're so relieved to have a clean skate! Best they've skated the SP all season! Give them a small medal, judges!!!!! I'd have them ahead of MiuKih but I don't think the judges will.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Conti & Macii's transitions are so good. They're the best in the field right now in making the elements look seamless.
I don't disagree, I just feel like all of their programs have the same general approach and that their excitement of rising up the ranks so fast has kinda diminished into leaving them... ordinary.

But this was wonderfully done, too. The pairs have been so much better than I ever expected.

Citlali

Good for Sara and Niccolo for bringing it after a disappointing season :cheer2:

Also, did someone steal their "Italian music greatest hits CD"?

thvu

Usova's Apprentice
I don't disagree, I just feel like all of their programs have the same general approach and that their excitement of rising up the ranks so fast has kinda diminished into leaving them... ordinary.

But this was wonderfully done, too. The pairs have been so much better than I ever expected.
They really have! I have such low expectations these days, so the SP was a nice surprise. Let's hope this carries over to the Women because we'll need it. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information