Grand Prix de France 2023 Men FS - “Rain in your Black Ice”

Andrey aka Pushkin

Playing ping pong with balls of chocolate jam
I rolled my eyes so hard when I thought the first notes of his LP.

A bad fall, but frankly, he deserved it

Matryeshka

Euler? Euler? Anyone?
Gogolev looking great on warmup. I’ve seen 4T, 4S, and 3F+3A
And knowing Gogolev, that's the only place you'll see them.

I had a very productive warm-up. Did I grade? No. Did I fold the clothes that have been in the dryer since Thursday? No. Did I eat something? No. Did I get through three ladies SPs that I missed yesterday? Yes. Yes I did. I said I wasn't going to kill myself watching all the skating...but I lied. Cause I do that.

honey

Tosca/La Boheme mashup?? Did I just dream that :lol: . The middle slow section went into La Boheme I think?

skatingguy

decently
Pulkinen, Camden 🇺🇸
Coach: Alex Johnson, Rafael Arutunian
Music: Tosca, La Boheme by Giacomo Puccini

4T - fall
3Lz+3T
3A - was to be the 3 jump combo
2Lo
Fly Ch Combo Spin 2
Step Sequence 3
3A+1Eu+2S
3Lz+2A+SEQ
3F
Fly Camel Spin 4
Choreo Sequence

Ch Combo Spin 3
-1.00 for Late start :gallopin1

Camden continuing his series on skating warhorses this season with Tosca. A good skate for Camden, and a nice recovery from the opening jump fall.

147.40 = 3rd Place
230.84 = 1st Place

Last edited:

Lizziebeth

I think Camden seemed a little bored by his own program, especially during the jumps at the beginning of the program. :(

Andrey aka Pushkin

Playing ping pong with balls of chocolate jam
For someone who projects like he is skating powerfully, Camden is suspiciously never reaching the right short board.

canbelto

Well Camden is a cutie. He looks a little like Tyler Christopher, that soap actor who passed away a few days ago.

thvu

Usova's Apprentice
Camden really has shown he won't just fall apart now. I appreciate that growth in his mental game. He's giving more to his non-jump elements too instead of treating them as afterthoughts. He overall looks more confident, even if the quad toe still isn't there.

I'm glad he's sticking around. There's hope that he can really grow into a consistent competitor, especially considering the rest of the US Men's field.

peibeck

Simply looking
Camden seems so slow. He doesn't seem so well trained, but given his college studies maybe a bit understandable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information