Euros 2024 Free Dance: “We Want More Rocky Horror Score”

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
I’m in agreement with the scoring so far, but would have given the Mrazs a few more points.

Andrey aka Pushkin

Playing ping pong with balls of chocolate jam
If I were Taschlers, I'd be very concerned.

Even before they skated, I already put them behind both T/V and D/lM. And I fully think the Mrazeks will overtake them too next season if they find a human choreographer. So far it looks like all their programs were created by AI.

Spikefan

Rooting for that middle-aged team
I know it won't happen but Lopareva/Brissaud are some of the best skaters here and should be higher than 2 of the teams in front of them there i said it
I agree but I want Lithuania to medal, this crowd deserves it. And I say that as someone that hates their FD.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
I don't think that was it, or at least the only thing. Skaters sometimes need only one high score for that score/range to "stick", while it doesn't for the rest of the pack. I think the fear was that the judges would continue to place them in a pack in which they were pretenders.
I think it was a huge part of it. Because that competition was likely not even watched by most of the vocal people, but Takahashi was right behind them and people viewed it as the team improving rapidly and/or predicting their climb later in the season. But a dancer Takahashi was not, so I never got the complete clash of the use of ‘evidence’ from these results.

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
I want the Lithuanians to deserve a medal…not be propped up just to make the crowd happy.

LeafOnTheWind

I am so tired of sheer fabrics in every discipline of skating. Now we have a man with a sheer back. Why?

ETA: If they are so desperate to show off their bodies why don't we go back to the days when everyone was just half naked? Forget the sheer fabric and go full on skin.

thvu

Usova's Apprentice
The Taschlers are falling behind GOE wise right now relative to Demougeot & Le Mercier.

thvu

Usova's Apprentice
Those one foot steps were not great - really sloppy exit and they slooooowed down to a near halt. The Taschlers started out this program so smoothly, but now it's getting rough. The transitions between the elements are hesitant. And he catches his blade on the choreographic slide... :wall:

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
I’m not on the edge of my chair with excitement over the Tacschlers, but they are so fast and proficient, and their skating skills are phenomenal as well.

I think they are the best of what we’ve seen so far, even above the French. Give my favorite French the composition and performance mark, but IMO the Taschlers really delivered with the skating foundation behind it.

Aside from him almost toe picking into the final slide movement ;)

Andrey aka Pushkin

Playing ping pong with balls of chocolate jam
This is the best I've seen Taschlers skate, and this program is lovely.
But I'd still have them third.

There's quite a gap between Taschlers, D/lM and T/V vs. Davis/Smolkin. And I'd have the Mrazeks higher if it wasn't for the fall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information