JGP #5 Budapest - Ice Dance RD & FD

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Starting Order/Live Results - http://www.isuresults.com/results/season2324/jgphun2023/SEG007.htm
Time Schedule - http://www.isuresults.com/results/s...JUNIOR----QUAL000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

Live Stream - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO4hV9Kw8bE

StN. Name Nation
Warm-Up Group 1
1 Felicity CHASE / Mikhail AJAM RSA
2 Yahli PEDERSEN / Jeffrey CHEN USA
3 Ashlie SLATTER / Atl ONGAY-PEREZ GBR
4 Iryna PIDGAINA / Artem KOVAL UKR
5 Lauren Audrey BATKOVA / Jacob YANG CZE

Warm-Up Group 2
6 Mariia ALIEVA / Yehor BARSHAK GEO
7 Ksenia SIPUNOVA / Miron KORJAGIN EST
8 Caroline KRAVETS / Jacob STARK CAN
9 Sofiia BEZNOSIKOVA / Max LELEU BEL
10 Olivia ILIN / Dylan CAIN USA

Ice Resurfacing
Warm-Up Group 3
11 Estelle BOUILLET / Martin CHARDAIN FRA
12 Alice PIZZORNI / Massimiliano BUCCIARELLI ITA
13 Dana SABATINI-SPECIALE / Nicholas BUELOW CAN
14 Dania MOUADEN / Theo BIGOT FRA
15 Mia Lee MAYER / Davide CALDERARI GER

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
I'm excited for the Battle of the Babies. I very rarely set an alarm in the morning for skating, but I just might do it for this. :)
Yes, I'm thinking I'll set the alarm for the RD and sleep through a significant portion of the pairs FS. Or watch the Nebelhorn Men's FS. I just hope I can fall asleep really early tonight to compensate for the loss of sleep if I do get up at 2:30am.

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
Chase/Ajam

Still in the development phase. Lift was probably the furthest along of all the skills.

Considering how regressive South Africa was for years, just the fact that this team is here and competing is progress.

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
Slatter Ongay-Perez

Good speed across the ice. Much of the opening choreography has different movements for the partners so they're not demonstrating unison--I think that the balance of individual moves and and synchronized moves may be a little off. Struggled through the first pattern with negative GOE and only one key point. Nice twizzles and they carried good speed across the ice. Good energy.

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
SB for baby Brits even with the first pattern issue. They're happy. :)

I don't know why, but the music all sounds kind of weird and echoey to me today.

Last edited:

PRlady

Cowardly admin
Staff member
Ukrainians looked better to me than the Brits at least on the patterns, very smooth.

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
Pidgaina/Koval

Skating close together through the pattern steps, with good extension, though not a lot of key points achieved. Better on the second pattern with 3 key points. Nice twizzles. Could put more feeling into the 80s dance choreo-looking rather rehearsed. Neat and clean.

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
Ukrainians looked better to me than the Brits at least on the patterns, very smooth.
I would agree with that. Better pattern, form, and smoothness. I think Brits were performing more organically, though, and had better speed.

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
Batkova/Yang

Did a good job of achieving key points in first pattern. Rather hunched over, though. Fall on second pattern, which took the wind out of their sails.

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Very uneven for the Czechs. Great first pattern, tall on the second pattern, good lift, puny twizzles.

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
Alieva/Barshak

She's from Russia and he's from Ukraine representing Georgia.

Good sync on midline. Nice twizzles. Missing most of the key points in pattern dance. Okay technically, but need more precision and would like to see them finish their movement more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information