Junior Men - SP & FS

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Short Program Live Results - https://ijs.usfigureskating.org/leaderboard/results/2024/33688/CAT003SEG005.html
1 Alvin Luu, Broadmoor SC
2 August Perthus, Glacier Falls FSC
3 Luke Wang, Los Angeles FSC
4 Antonio Monaco, Scott Hamilton SC
5 Vaclav Vasquez, Glacier Falls FSC
6 Nicholas Brooks, All Year FSC

7 Jon Maravilla, Detroit SC
8 Caleb Farrington, Columbia FSC (MD)
9 Jared Sedlis, SC of Boston
10 Marlo Rosen, DuPage FSC
11 Taira Shinohara, Chicago FSC
12 Ryan William Azadpour, Carousel Sherwood FSC
13 Ryedin Rudedenman, All Year FSC

14 Alek Tankovic, Atlanta FSC
15 Lorenzo Elano, Skokie Valley SC
16 Sergei Evseev, All Year FSC
17 Kirk Haugeto, SC of New York
18 Lucius Kazanecki, North Jersey FSC
19 Aleksandr Fegan, SC of New York
20 Beck Strommer, Alpine SC

Bios - https://www.usfigureskating.org/sites/default/files/media-files/Junior Men.pdf?force_isolation=true

Peacock is live!

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Shades of Fiona Bombardier. These kids have more stamina than I've ever even dreamed of having. :lol:

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
Whoever thought that this music was perfect for Luu?

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
I appreciate that Luu was giving some effort to express the music

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Glad to see my home University plastered all over the backdrop of the kiss and cry, but I’d hope that changes by the time the senior events come around.

Rukia

Glad to see my home University plastered all over the backdrop of the kiss and cry, but I’d hope that changes by the time the senior events come around.
lol I wondered if that was going to change or not also like I don't mind it but it's also not very skatey?

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
"No Pain for Cakes" is the most interesting song title I've seen in quite some time.

once_upon

Better off than 2020
I had to prioritize my hair over juniors. My stylist has been on maternity for 8 weeks and my last hair appointment was 12 weeks ago.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Why are US rink announcers always so awful? Pretty sure she just three different times corrected herself mid-syllable pronouncing Monaco.

Rukia

We have a lot off really expressive junior men, and I hope they don't lose that in the quest for more difficult jumps

Rukia

I appreciate that this vest gives a hint of Spike Spiegel without being too restricting but also can be recycled for any number of other programs

VALuvsMKwan

Codger level achieved
I might be blind, but I haven't noticed anyone having posted that this year is the 30th anniversary of the planned assault. Did I miss something?

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
I might be blind, but I haven't noticed anyone having posted that this year is the 30th anniversary of the planned assault. Did I miss something?
Well, seeing as the anniversary of that date was 2.5 weeks ago, I'm not sure it's really present in anyone's mind this week.

BittyBug

Disgusted
I have not seen Caleb Farrington before but despite the mistakes he seems to have potential. I liked the way he moves across the ice.

And his female blonde coach looks uncannily like David Bowie when he was on Soul Train.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information