Junior Pairs - SP & FS

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
And now, the hardest working guy this week. Jon Ma-ra-vee-ya. Not Maraviliar!

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Carpenter/Maravilla - that was one rough entrance to the DS. I'm intrigued by this team. They have good potential and should get at least 1 JGP assignment next season, I think.

Aceon6

They (and Park/Griffin) have been assigned to Bavarian Open. It's a shame the USFS didn't also assign Carpenter/Maravilla.
Agree. He’s sooooo good. She doesn‘t perform as well as he does, though.

Sarah

Carpenter/Maravilla - They have potential. He's very good. She could be good, but she's younger (or skates younger). Some messiness, but overall, it was good or intriguing. I liked them!

Hi Yuka! Hi Steve!

Karen-W

Moss/Galbavy - love these costumes! Wouldn't have expected emo "California Dreamin'" but there we have it, lol. Gorgeous SBS 2A+2A+1A sequence! I'm in trouble... I'm already ubering this team and this is only their 3rd competition, lol. Aw, down on the 2nd throw.

Can't wait for him to have his release and for them to get some JGP assignments next season!

PRlady

Cowardly admin
Staff member
Nice unison on this team, anyway. And one of the few covers I like as much as the original.

Where’s he from?

Sarah

They had a less bad but similar version in the short. The need to fix that, because they can jump (as she just misses they throw).

Karen-W

I missed the twist - gonna have to watch the replay later.

Aceon6

MossGal. Disaster on the twist. Scary lifts. They could be skating to anything. I‘d rank them behind CarMar. But their outfits are nice, so there’s that.

Sarah

Moss/Galbavy - love these costumes! Wouldn't have expected emo "California Dreamin'" but there we have it, lol. Gorgeous SBS 2A+2A+1A sequence! I'm in trouble... I'm already ubering this team and this is only their 3rd competition, lol. Aw, down on the 2nd throw.

Can't wait for him to have his release and for them to get some JGP assignments next season!
ME TOO. Help me. The twist issues aside, they unison, jumps, and a decent amount of speed and power...

Karen-W

You should be able to rewind to it while we wait for the scores.
Sounds like it was similar to what happened in the SP - so, not very good at all. They need to address that and get it fixed before next September.

Karen-W

MossGal. Disaster on the twist. Scary lifts. They could be skating to anything. I‘d rank them behind CarMar. But their outfits are nice, so there’s that.
And you were correct in where they wound up placing!

Karen-W

Williams/Lewer - getting their competition legs back under them and skating much stronger today compared to yesterday. They both look so thrilled with this skate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information