Junior Men - SP & FS

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I’m a bit behind the feed, but is Rydein’s coach his sister/aunt/mom? She looks pretty young but in the program it looks like someone with the same last name coaches him.
She looks old enough to be his mom. (Though I supposed an Aunt would also work.)

crzesk8dad

Where am I? How do I get off? Do I get ice cream?
I admire skaters who do it, and I think it probably can be good for some. But in this case, with a much bigger competition to look to, I think you may just want to think carefully about risking potential injury by doing an additional event. If he had skated today I'd have supported him, but also I think it makes sense to be cautious too. Lol I contain legions.
My son did it in his younger days, at Juvenile and Intermediate levels. It's tough, but it builds character.

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
I really love Monaco too. Just the way he carries himself is so nice. Also not doing the hardest jumps, but his technique looks nice and clean which I enjoy.

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
Announcer… What is so freaking hard about ma-ra-vee-ya?

Rukia

There are too many of these skaters I enjoy lolol really liked Maravilla too

MacMadame

Doing all the things
There are too many of these skaters I enjoy lolol really liked Maravilla too
You're in a good mood for so early in the morning. :lol:

ETA for these younger/lower level kids, I try to concentrate on the good knowing half of them won't successfully make the jump to Seniors.

Rukia

Shinohara skating to Your Name is my everything ok I love this movie and soundtrack so much

Rukia

what if i cry because that's the most devastating part of that movie what then

Sarah

Very nice skate for Lucius Kazanecki! Best I've seen him skate (which has only been a handful of times).

MacMadame

Doing all the things
Does this count as a cover even though it's the soundtrack from the Live Action version? (I prefer the versions from the original animated movies.)

Rukia

Does this count as a cover even though it's the soundtrack from the Live Action version? (I prefer the versions from the original animated movies.)
I think it's just an inferior second cast recording

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information