Junior Pairs - SP & FS

MacMadame

Doing all the things
OMG, my "son" and his partner (Cooke/Kennedy) are skating to The Witcher. That is totally something my actual son would do if he had skated for more than a few weeks. I have to uber them now, right?

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Cooke/Kennedy - messy SBS 2A from him. Nice lift. I really like their costumes. Down on the 2nd throw. They had a sizable lead after the SP over Zheng/Deng so it will be interesting to see if they can remain ahead of them.

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
CookKen. Just say no to hoof tights, please. He’s out on both of the jumps, but is a competent lifter. During the pair spin, it looked like they were trying to remember what to do. Nice DS. I don’t know what I think… the parts that were good were quite good, unfortunately, there weren’t enough of them.

Karen-W

The SP lead was enough to keep them ahead of Zheng/Deng, but they fell WAY behind WilLew.

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
FloWang. And now, for the main event. I could do with different outfits, but they are the class of this group. Strong, fast, confident. Bring it on!

Karen-W

Flores/Wang - excellent SBS 2A+1A+2A sequence! They are on fire today! This is better than their JGP Istanbul FS, which was really great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information