Junior Pairs - SP & FS

Amy L

They should have had him dress as Kylo Ren and then do a light saber fight in their footwork sequence. :lol:
I think they picked the Star Wars theme because apparently he was named after Luke Skywalker. Choosing the Rey music might have been a choreographer preference or something.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I think they picked the Star Wars theme because apparently he was named after Luke Skywalker. Choosing the Rey music might have been a choreographer preference or something.
I was mostly joking. And Luke and Rey did interact. He trained her for a while. :)

Sarah

I wish we could go back and watch last year's free and this years free just to see their growth. Actually, the growth this season is incredible.

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
I haven't really been on while I'm watching, but what a skate and what an end to the comp!

Also, I'm sure it's been commented on... but the kiss & cry looks like a sad thrown together mess. Can we also hold US Nationals in Lithuania? :shuffle:
I didn't see any giant bottles of lotion there they wish they could have this drip

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Free Skate & Final Results - https://ijs.usfigureskating.org/leaderboard/results/2024/33688/SEGM004.html
19Olivia Flores, Thunderbirds FSC
Luke Wang, Los Angeles FSC
27Naomi Williams, SC of Boston
Lachlan Lewer, Broadmoor SC
38Sydney Cooke, Elite Edge SC
Matthew Kennedy, Patriot FSC
44Adele Zheng, DuPage FSC
Andy Deng, Fort Wayne ISC
55Saya Carpenter, Detroit SC
Jon Maravilla, Detroit SC
66Reagan Moss, SC of New York
Jakub Galbavy, SC of New York
73Audrey Park, All Year FSC
Carter Griffin, All Year FSC
82Ashley Fletcher, Orange County FSC
Aaron Felberbaum, DuPage FSC
91Melania Delis, All Year FSC
Jaden Schwab, St. Paul FSC

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
CookKen. Just say no to hoof tights, please. He’s out on both of the jumps, but is a competent lifter. During the pair spin, it looked like they were trying to remember what to do. Nice DS. I don’t know what I think… the parts that were good were quite good, unfortunately, there weren’t enough of them.

can they compete in seniors if they wanted to? Boy from the side does she sure look like Gabrielle Daleman. Do you think it’s just the pony?

Lara

Bonjour/Hi to everyone at Worlds!
Just caught up before the Peacock archive expires. Flores and Wang have “it”, awesome performance!!! Major fingers crossed for them in the future.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Just caught up before the Peacock archive expires. Flores and Wang have “it”, awesome performance!!! Major fingers crossed for them in the future.
I think they both have futures as seniors but probably with different partners. He has struggled with his 2A all season. She is a freakin' star (like her older sister) and it wouldn't surprise me if she is sought out as a potential partner once she is senior age-eligible (2025-26 season). And he is a short guy, like Max Fernandez, so he might benefit from a shorter partner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information