Junior Women - SP & FS

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Meanwhile, Sophie has apparently been following breadcrumb trails through the forest with her brother Hansel.

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
How was Alina Bonillo’s Night on Bald Mountain FS? I remember enjoying that in the qualifiers, last fall.
(Was on a Zoom call…anybody see?)

Last edited:

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Couple of wonky jump landings from Keira but, goodness, what beautiful lines and expression! Her closing spin was exquisite!

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
lol I got told off in the sectionals thread because I said something about this dress having a lot hanging from it so I shan't say a thing now

LeafOnTheWind

I will never understand why they have juniors skating to I Dreamed a Dream. They haven't lived enough to have failed their dreams they are just starting to dream.

Badams

Am I crazy, or do the girls seems faster and more advanced than the boys yesterday? I don't get to see a lot of Juniors.

Sarah

I think Keira's jump are a lot better/more sustainable than Logan's and worry about the rotation of many of Logan's...

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Emilia has really nice poise and expression for her age. (Whatever her age is. I couldn't find it online.)

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
I’m loving Emelia. She needs work on her arms, but the jumps look high and fully rotated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information