JGP #5 Budapest - Ice Dance RD & FD

airgelaal

I wouldn't be surprised if this is enough to win.
In my opinion, too much expectation puts too much pressure on her.

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
Pedersen/Chen

I am marveling at how well Chen can twizzle in this new partnership. She's down on the step sequence--could have been a spacing issue. After the Brits and French skated all out, this program pales in comparison.

Let's see some fair judging this time. :angryfire

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
Pidgaina/Koval

Nice twizzles to start. Skating close together, looks like she stumbled at end of one foot steps, good levels on the diagonal steps. Think they could do more with the music to interpret this--choreo dance lift was the right idea. More, please! Well, well, Ukraine. :encore:

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
These are some really low FD TES scores in comparison to other JGPs.
Ehhhh... Linz was under-scored IMO. Istanbul was messy AF with the top teams in the FD.

I think Pidgaina/Koval did enough to win. Pedersen/Chen will make the JGPF by virtue of being in two pretty weak JGP fields.

Karen-W

Oh, yeah, like I said, easy win for them thanks to PedChen blowing a good 3-point lead from the RD for the 2nd event in a row.

Karen-W

Honestly, as much as I like Pedersen/Chen in the RD, this POTO FD does nothing for me... And I have to wonder if it does anything for Yahli either since she hasn't skated it clean at either JGP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information